Just for some tooth infection you can’t let your smile suffer throughout your life! So to get rid of this infection, you can go for a tooth extraction which can also call dental extraction which is the removal of a tooth from the dental socket. But it’s always safe to keep the tooth, but sometimes you have to go through some tooth extraction if your tooth is cracked from the jawline or if the tooth is very weak then it’s better to pull it out. A tooth extraction basically protects you to prevent infections and tooth decay.
Now let’s give you a brief idea for which reason you need to do a tooth extraction:
- The most common reason to get a tooth extraction to get rid of some unhealthy teeth and these unhealthy teeth can happen for tooth decay, gum disease, etc.
- Overcrowding of teeth also can lead you to the dis-alignment of the jawline. So in that case tooth extraction can give you a way out.
- Another most important cause to do this procedure is if you have wisdom teeth.
Procedures of Tooth Extraction:
- A tooth extraction always starts with numbing your tooth with anesthetic shots which can also numb your gum, muscle tissues surrounding it. This is one of the most important processes before removing your tooth.
- To apply the pressure and remove the tooth the dentist will use forceps and elevators. By taking the forceps help the dentist can loosen up the affected tooth.
- There are two types of tooth extraction, Simple Extraction, and Surgical Extraction. For Simple extraction, the dentist uses forceps and an elevator to loosen up the tooth and remove it from the dental pocket. On the other hand, surgical extraction is a much more complicated process than a simple extraction. This process is generally performed by an oral surgeon or a dentist.
- The entire procedure can take 1 hour, however, it depends on the situation of your teeth, or if there are multiple tooth extractions, it will take more time than usual time.
Tooth extraction can give you permanent relief from the pain and will give you a brighter smile.
Why Dental Cosmetic is the best option for you:
Patient care is the ultimate goal for us, we offer good care to maintain your beautiful smile. Our team has years of experience in terms of the latest changes in dentistry. You will get personalized care and painless treatment as much as possible. Our aim is for you to feel comfortable, feeling relaxed during the appointment time. Our treatment and care lead you to get exceptional results that make your dream comes true. Contact us to get your smile fixed!